The Dufour Yachts shipyard would like to take advantage of this period marking the end of the season and the start of the European winter break to send you a summary of the key points to check during the annual maintenance of your boats.
In addition to the annual engine overhaul, we remind you that these checkpoints are important.
- Inspecting and maintaining Bow thrusters (See videos below)
- Rudder tube inspection
- Check the water-tightness of the through-hull skin fittings and the correct functioning of the seacocks (greasing)
- Check all hose clamps (“double-clamped” beneath the waterline, and tightened to the specific torque)
- Check the engine exhaust system fittings are correctly tightened
- Check the water-tightness of the windows
- Undertake a full inspection of all the standing rigging
- Undertake a full inspection of the gas system
- Engine overhaul according to Volvo recommendations