One Month's Free | Premium Display Space
Let The Yacht Sales Co handle the sale of your pre-owned yacht and enjoy ONE MONTHS FREE premium display space at the popular “Out-of-Water Boat Show” conveniently located at our Gold Coast Sales Centre at The Boat Works shipyard.
New listings will also receive a free valuation, 30 per cent off marina fees, a free professional photography package, plus free fortnightly washdown service on the hardstand if the yacht is display at the Gold Coast Sales Centre.
YACHTS FOR SALE GOLD COAST
As its name suggests, the Out-of-Water Boat Show is a display of yachts “out of the water” as opposed to them being exhibited in marina berths, allowing for a complete view of our new and used yachts for sale.
A line-up of premium yachts are on display every week from Monday to Friday, Saturday morning until midday and upon appointment for other times on weekends.
The yachts on display in our Gold Coast Sales Centre are predominantly pre-owned vessels as well as a selection of new boats being launched into the market.
Building J, Unit 1B
1 Boatworks Drive, Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4209, AUSTRALIA
- Up to 50% cheaper than leaving your boat in a regular marina berth.
- Less general wear on your vessel than in being in the water.
- You can leave your boat knowing that it is safe and secure in any weather conditions.
- A cleaning service is available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times.
- Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work if required, including engineering, electrical, shipwrights, detailers, chandlery and more.
- More people viewing your boat resulting in a quicker sale!
- Rather than driving long distances to view boats in different marinas, you can conduct all your research in the one location.
- Inspect the entire vessel from hull to interior, giving you full information and helping better inform your sales decision.
- With a broad variety of boats and brands on display, you gain a better understanding of each different design and its features making it easier to establish which vessel best suits your individual needs.
- Surveyors can come and go as required, offering a quick assessment of the vessel and effectively expediting the sales process.
- The Boat Works also have all necessary marine contract services in the one location to add or upgrade equipment after your purchase and set you up for your future cruising plans.