BEFORE YOU START
- Before you start the New Listing Request Form, please ensure you have all the relevant documentation ready.
If you don't have time to complete the form, you can Save & Continue Later, click the "Save & Continue Later" button at the bottom of the form and you be emailed a link to return and complete the form later
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
- Authority to Sell
- Imperative to confirm our legal right to claim a commission for the sale, and ensure pricing and conditions are clear. Must be fully completed, dated & signed. Template located here: TYSC Dropbox/Sales - Pre-Owned/Document Templates/Listing Documents.
- Boat Description for website
- Write a convincing 5-6 paragraph sales pitch, based on; general summary of the boat and why the owners love it, history of the boat (where it's been and what adventures its had), Outstanding features (electronics, sails, water makers, generators, solar panels, finishes & materials, beds, performance etc.).
- Tax Status & Supporting Documentation, if required
- Registration Documentation
- Importation Papers, if required
- We must have all information regarding the vessels past movements so we can respond to Customs enquiries if and when they arise.
- Signed Inventory & Condition Report
- This document must be completed by the Salesperson using the current Excel template document. All fields in red MUST be completed as we are unable to list without them. If the correct template is not used, the Admin team will not be able to accept the document. The blank template can be found in Dropbox: Sales - PRE-OWNED BOATS/Document Templates/LISTING Documents.
- Insurance Certificate of Currency
- All current Listings must have adequate insurance coverage whilst in our care or showing to potential buyers.
- Drivers Licence or Passport
- Proof of Ownership
- Previous Bill of Sale or Purchase Invoice to show that those presented on the Authority To Sell are the rightful current owners of the Vessel.
- Minimum 20 Photos of the boat should be uploaded directly to a separate folder in the Boats Pending Listing Folder, Please ensure the image you would like used as the Profile is labelled as PROFILE. If one is not labelled Admin will choose the best image. Please note, photos should be high-resolution (approximately 1-2MB and in landscape orientation).
- One or multiple video files containing a tour of the entire vessel, inside and out.
NAMING DOCUMENTS & WHERE TO SAVE THEMAll files relating to this listing must be saved in the "Listings- Pending" Folder in the TYSC Company Dropbox:
Sales- PRE-OWNED BOATS\Listing Folders\Listings- Pending
If a folder does not yet exist please create one using the following naming protocol:
BOAT NAME - MAKE - MODEL
All documents should be named to clearly identify what they are, followed by the boat name, i.e.:
- CONDITION REPORT – Tequila Sunrise
- DRIVER LICENCE – Tequila Sunrise
- PREVIOUS BILL OF SALE – Tequila Sunrise
- AUTHORITY TO SELL – Tequila Sunrise
- REGISTRATION – Tequila Sunrise
- INSURANCE – Tequila Sunrise
Please provide the details of the person completing this form
A copy of this form will be sent to this email address, as well as firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
BOAT OWNERS DETAILS
It is IMPERATIVE that the Boat Owner's details (FULL NAME, EMAIL, MOBILE & POSTAL ADDRESS) have been updated in MYOB.
Please provide details of the boat you wish to list
Please ensure all the following items have been completed including ALL required documents being uploaded to Dropbox. It is not possible for Admin to create the listing on any websites until all the below tasks have been completed by the Broker.
You must add the contact before submitting this form. Minimum required fields: Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number & Address
If any of the above documents have not been uploaded to Dropbox prior to completing this listing request, please advise which documents have not uploaded and if/when you expected each of the documents to be supplied.