Bayliner 190 BR
Tax Paid, Thailand
2012 BAYLINER 190BR | SAMMY
With only one owner since new and berthed under a protected Sunstream Float lift berth, this 2012 Bayliner 190BR could easily be mistaken for a brand-new boat.
Sammy features a new Mercury 200 HP 4-stroke outboard engine with just 47 hours and is in excellent condition. She would make a great tender to a larger yacht and is just as well suited as an all-purpose leisure craft or a getaway boat for cruises in the islands and bays.
At 19 feet, she is the perfect length for easily entertaining family and friends and is fitted with an optional wakeboard or ski tower for fun-filled days on the water.
Sammy has teak decks and upholstery in outstanding condition, and she features helm and passenger bucket seats and a broad aft bench seat for optimal comfort. Her forward bow seating also converts to a decadent daybed.
The 190BR combines the fuel-efficiency and ease of use of an outboard, and the yacht is lightweight, easy to tow and fits in most garages. Sammy currently lives in her own floating, covered-in berth.
Additional features include:
- Monster Wake board and Ski tower
- 4-speaker Fusion stereo system with Bluetooth w/Inputs for Mp3
- 12 V charger and USB charger
- Aft Bench Seat with cooler box storage under seat
- Beverage holders (Qty. 5)
- Bimini top included.
- Bow seating with in-fill cushion.
- Grab handles (Qty. 6)
- Helm bucket seat – swivels 180°
- Hull-side storage
- In-Floor ski/wakeboard Storage
- Lockable glove box
- Port and starboard console storage
- Full bow and cockpit cover
Contact the team to arrange an inspection.