2024 Yacht Broker – Gold Coast, QLD
Are you a born negotiator, an ambitious lead generator and someone who is driven to go above and beyond for your clients?
Successful Salespeople are dedicated to exceptional and personalised client service, connecting sellers and buyers, negotiating and closing deals regularly, while nurturing a qualified database of yachting enthusiasts.
Is this you? Apply now!
Opportunity: Yacht Broker - Gold Coast, QLD
The Yacht Sales Co require an experienced Yacht Broker to join our industry-leading sales team in Australia.
Business Opportunity/Position Available: Salesperson – Gold Coast, QLD
Depending on your experience, you will have the opportunity to sell:
- New & Pre-owned
- Power & Sail
- Monohull & Multihull
What You’ll Do
- Work with our team of local and Asia Pacific-based salespeople to generate listings and promote and sell current stock.
- Use initiative and passion to generate business.
- Focus on sales and client relations while enjoying support from our marketing, administration and finance hub.
- Travel both domestically and internationally (Pacific) attending events and growing relationships and business opportunities.
- Report to the New Yacht Sales General Manager & Brokerage Division General Manager
What To Bring
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in sales is preferred
- A good understanding and passion for yachts
- Sailing experience and boat license for sea trials/demonstrations
- The ability to work autonomously yet be willing to share information and listings to maximise the client experience and the opportunity for sales.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great IT skills: You must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, be willing and able to learn new software tools, and have experience with database management. Training will be provided in our specific tools, however, a basic IT understanding is expected.
- Current eligibility to work in Australia
- The current sales in the area are expected to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to earn between AUD$100,000 – $500,000 per annum
- Commission only, great incentives and an excellent support network
- This is a Contractor position therefore your own ABN is required
What’s provided by The Yacht Sales Co
- Access to our extensive database of qualified leads and contacts
- Product and systems training
- Travel allowance as required
- Phone, computer equipment, software and stationery to fulfil your role
- A steady flow of new leads relevant to your location received through our office, website and marketing efforts
Why The Yacht Sales Co?
- Established and experienced brokerage in the Asia Pacific region, with Monohull & Multihull Division (Multihull Solutions)
- Loyal client following and consistent flow of repeat buyers and sellers
- Strong brand and excellent reputation
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry
Position available for an immediate start
For more information and to arrange an interview, please complete the Application Form below