Are you a marketing superstar looking for the next exciting chapter to your career?
If you’re a creative go-getter who loves executing on marketing projects, campaigns and events then we’d love you to hear from you.
- Great career opportunity + travel perks!
- Fun team and collaborative environment
- Flexible/hybrid, preferably Gold Coast based but open to remote for the right applicant
- Immediate start available
Opportunity: Marketing Executive
Join a fun, fast-paced team and assist with the development, planning and execution of marketing projects, campaigns and events.
Promote The Yacht Sales Co. brand including its represented New Yacht Brands and assist the Brokerage division with marketing of pre-owned yachts.
As directed, execute campaigns, liaise with stakeholders, and conduct market research to support the marketing department, reporting to the General Manager, Marketing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work as a key member of the marketing team to position TYSC brands, generate leads and assist clients through their purchasing journey.
- As directed by the General Manager Marketing, ensure products are being effectively promoted based on stock availability.
- Execute marketing research and campaign strategies.
- Create and setup pre-owned yacht listings on various online platforms.
- Coordinate website updates, create landing pages, setup forms in HubSpot.
- Assist in targeted HubSpot database marketing and automation setup and improvement.
- Assist with reporting, including detailed marketing analysis of yacht sales source and leads.
- Social media planning, coordination and reporting including paid ads.
- Event coordination and travel to selected boat shows and other key local events.
- Coordinate production and distribution of signage and marketing collateral.
- Digital content creation for social media platforms, including digital marketing and advertising.
- Graphic design and video editing for both print and digital.
- Assist in reviewing and reporting on Google ad performance.
- Assist with website SEO and improvements.
- Support the General Manager, Marketing and Management team as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Qualifications in marketing, events and graphic design is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in HubSpot and WordPress preferred.
- Exposure to print and digital advertising with strong graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Video editing skills are a bonus.
- Passion for content creation and confident using social media platforms.
- Good understanding of SEM, SEO and paid ad campaigns.
- Prior exposure to email campaign coordination.
- High attention to detail and solid time management skills.
- Creative, positive with a problem-solving attitude.
- Performance driven, people person and a team player.
Why The Yacht Sales Co?
- Established and experienced brokerage in the Asia Pacific region, with Monohull & Multihull Division (Multihull Solutions)
- Loyal client following and consistent flow of repeat buyers and sellers
- Strong brand and excellent reputation
- A close team of colleagues who love their jobs and are passionate about providing the very best client service in the industry
Position available for an immediate start
For more information and to arrange an interview, please complete the Application Form below