Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i
Scarborough, QLD, Australia
2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i | Tintamarre
The Yacht Sales Co is proud to present Tintamarre, a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i 2010 (first registered 2011), a yacht that combines comfort, performance and style. This yacht has been fully equipped and maintained by her current owners, who have sailed her across the oceans from the Caribbean to Australia.
She is equipped for comfortable liveaboard bluewater cruising and delivers excellent comfort and performance. Tintamarre is simply loaded with features:
- Her four cabins, two heads, large saloon and well-appointed galley make her ideal for living aboard or entertaining guests.
- Robust design by Philippe Briand and the Jeanneau team that delivers fast, fun, comfortable and safe cruising experiences.
- Generous cockpit with storage, and a bimini providing protection from the elements.
- Her twin helms are wide apart facilitating safe, easy movement on deck and excellent view of the sails when underway.
- Docking is made easy with the use of the Max power bow thruster and clear visibility from either helm position.
- Low hours engine (2018 – 480 hours), recently replaced standing rigging (2020) and new Hydranet sails (2021 and 2022), make her a reliable and well-maintained yacht.
- A Hydrovane self-steering system that works without power, silently day in and day out, and also provides a back-up rudder.
- A Schenker energy-recovery watermaker that uses very little power and produces up to 60 litres of fresh drinking water per hour, making her self-sufficient and eco-friendly.
- Newly upgraded fridge and separate freezer, additional food storage and custom-built cabinetry enhance the living experience and capacity for extended cruising.
- Solar panels and wind generator combined with a lithium battery system
- Force 10 Cooker meeting all Australian requirements
- 25 kg Rocna anchor, genoa pole for downwind sailing, Flex-o-fold folding propeller and rope cutter making her ready for any sailing conditions.
- Dive tank holder in stern locker
Tintamarre is a modern and versatile cruiser that will take you and your family on an unforgettable adventure along the Australian coast or beyond. This yacht won’t be on the market for long. Make an offer today and start your sailing dream with Tintamarre.
See below for full inventory and further information, and contact the team to arrange an inspection.